- Crash course climate; impacts paper; US after 2%, CCIR VIP. Morgan Stanley climate investment. See Andrew Sheets, outlook; BBC: Big Oil at max! Axios CCIR. Climate change ==> conflict.
- ReWork, Maier.
- global economy 2050, emerging rule, Global Security, China 175% USA. Steady State GDP meter.
- horrific world 2050: Business Insider, subscribed; pwc idealism ; charts; futurism; academic futurist; Schatzie project;
- 2030 bad for US; WB data sets; Maddison forecasts; EU WB IMF joint 2030 gdp forecast. Error prone, too optimistic; Gary Schilling on long term growth and inv, BBG;
- Vox Dev economics; Saudi mercenary children from Darfur, NYT;
- BBG migration overview; millennials overview re economy, BBG;
- rethink US energy w unstable MidEast: more renewables more secure. BBG energy future;
- Koch Summit, Nation; Exxon; collect Jane Mayer, Naomi Klein, Korton, et al. Yellow Jackets kill carbon tax. Pocketbook ==> pushback, NYT;
- Braudel-Polanyi Synthesis, GDr. Some important links. Alt-K GDr page. Polanyi paper; add Alperovitz Pluralist Commonwealth, even 3F Perlas. Video with Blessed Unrest. Worker ownership. See Speth. Informal economy, livelihood google scholar. See Quote, exactly right. Use value;
- US industry, SIC code search: Colin Clark; coal more mercury; carbon border tax;
- War on climate activism in France. Yellow Jackets rebel, raises inequality concern and discourages carbon tax.
|Crony Capitalism in the USA will dominate, especially if a recession hits in 2020 and if Trump wins re-election. Inequality will fester, deficits balloon into the trillions each fiscal year, climate catastrophe will hit earlier and harder than anticipated. Calls for reform to capitalism will contradict falling profits, so the system will become more repressive and reactionary. Democratic norms, practices, and institutions will wither. Trolls will patrol voices to the contrary. Elections will be rigged. Game this out. NYT column.|
- Follow Exxon case.
- Collect all pages, print, bind.
- Synch with pw.org site.
- ZK explain.
- Gather ZK: EVR, GDr, ff, binder, loose pages
Draw cases from:
- BALLE, Pelikan,
- Goldman et al.
- Extinction Rebellion, GreenPeace
Review key sources:
- Stern report; others
- J Sachs
- Coal collapsing; See BBG.
Approach per CCIR, but need a category
- WP as CMS; tags; media; plug-ins; PHP
- BB as front page, end that;
- growth, limits, recession, productivity: way overdo.
- fiscal crises
- ontos level == noosphere, ontology,
simulacrum: appearance without substance; fake representation; strategic potential since a simulacrum has no objectivity.
system dynamics as simulacrum, maybe 70% of substance captured; artificial components in presumed intelligible order, thus fallible, so confirm.
“A collection of artificial objects organized for a particular purpose, as components of a mechanism, roads, architectural features, etc.”
Say’s Law: supply creates its own demand per price;
Erik Erikson re generativity
Wallace: whisper yes
Berry on sy
world earth br
Delphi as Zettelkasten or EIC, compiles, uh, WaynesWorld as PostProfWork.
Delphi captures mission of lighting a path to the future (2050), which, to me, looks bleak. So, rediscover notion of ProfWork as K2L around a speculative foresight knowledge base, of sorts.
Major breakthrough based on CMS in WP.